Favorite Color Swap
So, since we have recieved our Favorite Color Swap Pals, these are the questions we were asked to answer.
Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire
1. What are your top three favorite colors?
I tend to like earth tones - greens, reds, golds, browns
2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
I knit, and have in the past crocheted.
3. What products do you really covet?
I really have grown very partial to INOX dpns for knitting in the round.
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
I swim at the local gym (regular swim trunks, no speedos for me...), and I also am very active in the local community/high school theatre scene directing plays.
5. Is there anything you collect?
Not really a collector, unless your talking about adding to the yarn stash. In the past I used to collect pressed glass candle sticks, but after having to dust them constantly, I
gave that up....
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
7.What are your favorite…
Lilacs in the spring, anything citrus.
…types of music and/or bands?
I listen to a lot of choral and classical music, more so than current pop music. it depends
on my mood what I have in the CD player.
I don't really have a favorite author, but I read a lot of biographies and non-fiction.
Dogs, of course, and I'm thinking about getting a cat to keep my dog company.
…places to shop?
Anyplace unusual or out of the ordinary. Antique shops, flea markets.
Fall, then spring is a close second.
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
Favorite yarns? I appreciate good wool, wool/silk blends.
…candies or goodies?
8. Do you have any wish lists?
9. Are you allergic to anything?
10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
A dog - Lizzie. She is a chow/shepherd mix.
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.
Anything that's not here that my color swap pal thinks he/she needs to know can ask me.
So, there you have it, in a nut shell. Feel free to ask about what you don't see....